King spider for Aeration
Aeration is of immense importance in aquaculture or fish farming and in a number of other similar uses like fish transportation, fish tanks, and Biofloc environment. Along with aeration, movement of water and directional flow of water is equally important, especially in biofloc and nurseries. It is necessary to bring the sludge to the central drain and then pull it out of the tankTo do this in a very easy cost effective way without using any additional equipment or power, AirOxi Tube introduces AirOxi King Spider. An aeration solution which gives rotational / directional flow to the water in aquaculture!
Let’s take a look at what AirOxi King Spider is and how it can help in water rotation as well as aeration.
What is the AirOxi King Spider?
AirOxi King Spider is a uniquely designed diffuser for aquaculture that gives water rotation and flow in a particular direction along with aeration, without using any additional power. The AirOxi King spider is ideal equipment for moving the sludge towards the central drain. The AirOxi King Spider can be used simultaneously with regular AirOxi spider to give additional movement to the water. AirOxi King Spider can also function alone when there is continuous requirement of water rotation. Further it is also possible to connect AirOxi King Spider to your existing blower with regular 1/2" inlet pipe, making the process aeration easier and simpler for users. You do not have to make any changes to your system , and can just install this as a plug-n-play device.
Traditionally paddle wheel aerators were used to create directional flow and also provide aeration. The problem is that paddle wheel aerators use a lot of power – almost 80% - in pushing water while only about 20% goes towards aeration.
With the AirOxi King Spider you can simple connect your regular aeration blower that is already in use for diffused aeration using AirOxi tubes, and you will get the water pushed in the desired direction without any additional equipment or power
See the video of the King Spider in the tank https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUmhuc2dCpM
Direction of using AirOxi King Spider
There are certain points to be kept in mind when using AirOxi King Spider for your aquaculture pond or tank:
- When the AirOxi King Spiders are being used, avoid using other methods of aeration otherwise the water flow will get disturbed and you will not get the desired result of bringing sludge in the middle.
- If you want to get continuous water rotation, then you should replace all the regular spiders with these AirOxi King Spider
- If you want water rotation just 2-3 times a day, then you can continue using your regular aeration and add 2-3 AirOxi King Spider for providing directional movement to water
- For a 10,000 liter tank - 2 pieces of King Spider are enough to give the required water rotation. Using them for half hour 3-4 times a day to move the sludge and using regular spiders rest of the time can create a healthy aeration and environment in your fish tanks
- For a 30,000 liter tank - 3 pieces of King Spider are enough to give the required water rotation. Using them for half hour 3-4 times a day to move the sludge and using regular spiders’ rest of the time can create a healthy aquaculture aeration and cleanliness in your fish tanks
- AirOxi King Spiders should be installed on the border of the tank, for proper directional flow. AirOxi King Spiders will not give proper directional flow if they are not used on the border
Benefits of using AirOxi King Spider
There are many benefits of using AirOxi King Spider for your aquaculture or Biofloc environment. Some of the major benefits that can be derived with the usage of AirOxi King Spider are reflected below:
- Helps in creating additional and faster rotation to water in a Biofloc environment
- Can be used alone or in addition to regular spider for better continuous or better water rotation
- AirOxi King Spider can be connected to a regular blower with regular 1/2" inlet pipe, making the process aeration easier and simpler for users
- Helps in creating a directional flow to water in aquaculture
- Can be used for collection of sludge in the center of the tank
- AirOxi King Spider can function as additional aeration with other aeration devices
These advantages clearly highlight the large-scale benefit that the usage of AirOxi King Spider can provide to the aquaculture and fish farming environment.
So if you are looking for the best water rotating diffuser for your aquaculture business then get in touch with us to know more about AirOxi King Spider.
Why Choose Us
AirOxi is one of the most trusted, reputed, and reliable names in the field of providing premium quality aeration systems for effective fish farming. AirOxi offers a wide array of tools and equipment for providing the right aeration precisely as per the requirements of the fish farmers. Users looking for better water rotation and directional flow can get our AirOxi King Spider diffuser system, which is best suited for all types of Biofloc aquaculture environment. If you wish to know more about the AirOxi King Spider, get in touch with our expert team at AirOxi for the best solutions in water rotation and directional flow.